Piece of Poision on Faux Silk



Here's a new card that I created for the Creating Pretty Cards Challenge #3 on Craft Project Central. I love Halloween, so I had to try out my brand new stamp called, Piece of Poison from the NEW Holiday Mini Catalog. This card features the coordinating Designer Series Paper and Quick Accents called, Pick Your Poison (also in the new mini). I just couldn't resist adding a diamond ring to the skeleton hands.

Do you see the Faux Silk Technique? First stamp the skeleton using Basic Black Classic Ink onto the graph piece of DSP from Pick Your Poison. Then stamp the brain in Soft Suede. Next, stamp the Poison sentiment onto a piece of white grift wrap tissue paper. Let the stamped image dry.  Then, gently crinkle it then flatten it back out. Cover the stamped image on your card stock with a glue stick (make sure the stamped image is completely dry or it will smear.) Adhere the tissue paper to the stamped image and trim the excess. I'd love to see your Halloween creations! Leave a comment and link to your blog. It's fun to share ideas!

Comments

  1. What a cool card!! Brains, poison and skeletons with diamond rings! Love it! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am lovin' this faux silk technique. It is perfect for the Halloween projects! Super cute card.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts