Piece of Poision Trick or Treat Tag


Here are some vintage tags I made for a swap at my local scrapbook store. I stamped the spider and rat from the Piece of Poison stamp set on to a piece of First Edition Designer Series Paper. Then I crinkled a piece of white tissue paper, flattened it back out and glued it over the the DSP with an Anywhere Glue Stick. This is also known as the faux silk technique. I stamped the Trick or Treat onto a piece of Pick Your Poison DSP. I made a rosette and the frame with my Big Shot and a couple of non SU dies. The skeleton is stamped onto a piece of Pick Your Poison DSP and punched out with the 3/4" Circle Punch and matted onto a 1" black circle. I used Stampin' Up's new Dazzling Details around the edge and added a couple of pearl embellishments for the eyes. I also inked all of the edges for a worn vintage look.

Comments

  1. Love these tags!! They are so vintage and right up my alley!!! I will be featuring them on My Crafty Picks #33 with a link back to your blog on 9-11-11. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks and to pick up your Blog Badge for being featured too!!

    If you wish to decline please email me at trbauer@insightbb.com

    Take care
    Tiffany Bauer
    http://www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kris!

    You had stopped by my blog a couple of weeks ago and I am now just catching up on my emails. Of course, I wanted to hop on over and check out your blog ;)

    These tags are fabulous! I love the vintage-y look and the hint of sparkle from the Dazzling Details. TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts