Retired Set Sunday: Featuring Paper Pumpkin Alternatives for A Sara Thing

 
April's Paper Pumpkin - A Sara Thing
Welcome back to Retired Set Sunday, where I pair a retired set with something new! These cards were created from April's Paper Pumpkin kit, Stampin' Up's monthly subscription kit in the mail. I decided to do something a little different with my kit after watching a You Tube video from the adorable
Danica Ferrante where she added the butterfly to her card base. Well, I didn't care for the geometric heart shape that came with the kit, so I decided to glue the butterfly to the heart and cut it out.

I used the retired Stampin' Up! set, Sassy Salutations for some of the sentiments because I love the whimsy look of the font. These kits are great! The card bases and mats are precut and it comes with everything you need, except for a stamping block. But hey, I've used the back of my iPhone as a block before. True story! 

Supply List:
  • Stamp Sets: A Sara Thing, Sassy Salutations (retired)
  • Colors & Ink: Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Pacific Point, Tempting Turquoise, Rich Razzleberry, 2015-2017 In Color Paper Stack
  • Tools: April's (2017) Paper Pumpkin Kit, Washi Tape, Stampin' Up Watercolor Pencils, Paint Brush, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals, Paper Snips
  • Big Shot: Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits Dies, Butterflies Thinlits Dies 
Order online at Stampin' Up! and please choose me as your demonstrator. Paper Pumpkin subscribers have access to past kits and refills! Thanks for stopping by and please leave a happy comment!
 

Comments

Popular Posts