Graveyard Gate & Spooky Cat: Two Sets One Layer

The Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog has arrived! I created these spooky one layer 3x3 cards while playing around at a scrapbooking retreat last weekend. I've had so much fun with this stamp set which I was able to pre-order as a Demonstrator. The rat is from the Spooky Cat set, but the rest is from the Graveyard Gate set. 
I inked the brick pillar stamp using Stampin' Write markers in Tip Top Taupe and Smoky Slate. The gate is stamped with Momento. I love the smooth dark color from this ink. The rat is Smoky Slate. The edges are inked in Basic Black. I added the new black rhinestone jewel to the gate. I used my Stamp-a-majig to precisely line up the images.
The inside owl and sentiment are from the Spooky Cat set. If you would like to order any of the items you see here please click HERE to shop and please choose me as your demonstrator.

Supply List:

  • Stamp Sets: Graveyard Gate and Spooky Cat
  • Colors & Ink:  Whisper White, Momento, Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Tip Top Taupe
  • Tools and Embellishments: Stamp-a-majig Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Trimmer, Sponge Dauber,  Basic Black Rhinestone Jewels

Comments

Popular Posts