Stampin' Up! We Create Easter Sunday Blog Hop!

Happy Easter! Welcome to the Blog Hop. April's theme is birthday's and signs of spring! I created this springtime birthday card for a friend using the Hostess Set Background Bits and the sentiment from Picture Perfect Birthday.
I used the new Stamp-A-Ma-Jig placement tool to perfectly align the Crumb Cake background script. The "treat yourself" sentiment is stamped with clear Versamark and embossed with gold embossing powder. I splattered gold Wink of Stella by flicking some of the color off of the lid. Hop on over to see what my friend Julie created by clicking on the next button below to go to See Julie Stamp!
https://seejuliestamp.blogspot.com/
Please leave a comment and say hello! You can order any of the supplies to make this card by visiting www.stampinup.com and choose me as your demonstrator if you like. I used these supplies:
  • Stamp Sets: Background Bits (Hostess Stamp), Picture Perfect Birthday
  • Colors & Ink: Clear Versamark, Whisper White, Island Indigo, Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake
  • Embellishments: Gold Embossing Powder, Gold Wink of Stella, Linen Thread, 5/8" Burlap Ribbon
  • Tools: Stamp-a-ma-jig, Heat Tool, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Dimensionals


Comments

  1. GORGEOUS, every bit of it! Thanks so much for sharing :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love how it looks when the stamped images are stacked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I love your layering!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts