Do Something Creative Everyday Tiny Treat Boxes

Isn't this just the cutest little treat box! I got the original idea from Jennifer Cerizo's blog and changed it up a bit. The Bubbles and Fizz Designer Series Paper is left over from Sale-A-Bration and unfortunately no longer available. The darling bows were made with the Bow Builder punch which is retiring at the end of the month or while supplies last.
I used the Crafting Forever stamp set, which will be available again when the new Stampin' Up! catalog comes out next month. The Layering Circles Framelits dies are also carrying over! I made these for some friends for an upcoming crafting retreat using the Clear Tiny Treat Boxes. I'm going to fill them with a Sponge Dauber and a Stampin' Spot. What else could I fill them with?

If you'd like to place an order you may choose me as your demonstrator at www.stampinup.com. Here are the supplies I used:
  • Stamp Set: Crafting Forever
  • Colors & Ink: Basic Black, Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Lemon Lime Twist, Daffodil Delight.
  • Embellishments: Bow Builder Punch, Clear Tiny Treat Boxes, Layering Circles Framelits Dies
  • Tools: Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Trimmer, Glue Dots

Comments

Popular Posts